Monday, April 15, 2013

Taiwan or not?

Got an email this morning from Taiwan:


'Interviews are not necessary when applying for the internship with TLF. You are already accepted to intern with TLF. You can now go and apply for your VISA. Please let us know the specific date you be arriving in Taiwan and whether you need any help getting to the farm.
I hope you be able to find out a way to apply for a visa which will allow you to stay in Taiwan for more then 180 days.'

O.M.G! I was telling myself : 'okay...so...what am i gonna to do now?' I never expect that i could do my internship in Taiwan (actually i did, if not why i submit my resume...) I ran to living room and telling the news to my mom and sister. My mom was asking me to think twice cus i am going there alone, and ask me why not wait for the other reply from Macau? (My mom said Macau and Hong Kong are so much challenging than Taiwan). I have a doubt actually...the place that i going to do my internship are actually a leisure farm, are this experience will be useful for me when i working in hotel? Honestly, I don't like to work in a hotel, and i don't think that i will work in hotel after i graduate, but let see how things go on. After talked to my bf J, he suggest me to go on the offer, not many people will get this kind of opportunity to do internship in Taiwan.  So...........

No comments: