Sunday, April 14, 2013

Opps!


I have lost interest in adding bears in fb since 2 months ago. I have no idea about the reason but I started delete all those bears in my bf, and unfriend with those so called ‘friend’ that we even didn't talk a single word ( I added them because they look so BEARable at the 1st time).  Feel so catch off guard rite? Me too. It doesn't mean that I lost interest of bear (because my bf is a BEAR too), but I just like to look look see see (of course I like to touch my bf lar!). I mean…who don’t like to see NICE creature? But I am not seeking for fun or anything (I am loyalty for my bf and nevertheless….innocence).

The reason might be I has started realize the real life society are so meant, growing up is the only way to survive in the world and being an adult. My mind started has this sort of mind set because the influence of my bf. My bf is 6 years older than me and he is an actual example for me. I saw the problem he facing, workforce, family issue, sickness etc. He is being so strong enough to facing the problems and never let the problem knock him down. Yet he did fell down but he climb up again at the moment. He have shown me how to be strong in life, just like a Radioactive (I love the song from Imagine Dragon). 
P/S: I love you J. =)

I started to feel how hard to become or I should say to behave like an adult (at least I get rid of my childish and naive thingy okay). I have to go for internship in the hospitality industry for 6 months from July onward. I have sent 4 resume to different hotels and only get back one reply. How hard to find a job now? I might not feel the real taste yet but for an internship? I feel so worry right now.

Pink Dot SG are in the corner (end of June), thinking of join the event with bf, but I feel more likely to go Malacca with him right now.

Why I using English to write blog instead of using Chinese word? Just want to improve my English written skill lor…abuden my bf will bully me with my broken English….haha! Just kidding lar! If anyone don’t understand what I had written above, you may ask me. :P

P/S again: I love you J. =) 

No comments: