Monday, April 22, 2013

220413

I realize that the house will be come so quiet after 8pm; kids are going to sleep and tuition, sisters are going back to husband house and bf house, dad going to Bangsar for teaching Tai Chi every Monday night and Wednesday night, mom going to friend's house, brother and sister in law....no comment. Everyone have their own business to do, and I just sitting down facing my lifeless lappy and doing something nonsense to kill the time. In fact I have a lot of things to do but it just have something that stuck in the pipe line. I have todo my survey about my dissertation topic, make the decor part for F&B concept dinner, go for apply Taiwan Visa, looking for cheap flight ticket and etc.

I have stinky feet lately. I think....is my new shoes problem (probably my feet sweat a lot and blame the shoes now). The new shoes I bought was from Crocs, by right it will make the feet feel more comfortable and ventilated cus there are many holes on the shoes!

Talk about my internship, I has found out the Visa application fees and the place that i gonna submit the form. Money is the bigger issue that hold my decision. I need my parents to support me the visa application fees, flight ticket, and my living expenses in Taiwan. It make me feel guilty that i spend huge amount of my parents money just to let me fly across to Taiwan, and just for my internship. I has estimated the amount  that i gonna spend in the 6 months included flight ticket, it would be approximate RM 5,000. 5K leh....

No comments: