Monday, January 14, 2013

140113

Last friday (1 week after funeral) I was in my bf house cus next day is the prayer day for uncle, and i have to be there early to help them prepare the stuff. Aunty was told me that my bf didnt sleep the whole night, and they quite worry about him too. After we sitting down in the room, I manage to talk to him. 

C: Aunty told me that you cant fall as sleep last night, how come?
J: I dont know...
C: Aunty said you might not accept that uncle was passed away, and you just keeping everything in your heart.
J:...
C: You may cry if u want to, just release everything out, dont keeping in your heart, is not good for you.
J: Cry also no use, dad is not gonna come back... 
C: Yes I know, we have to accept the fact. I am not worry about aunty and your sister cus i will come to visit them as much as i can, but you are the person that i more worry about, you are not telling everyone and just keeping in your heart.
J:...
C: Just cry, release everything out...

At the moment, he cry finally.

You are not alone, you still got your mum, sister, me and your friends, and you are not alone to take care the house, as i will helping you as well. I just want to let tell you, no matter what happen, I will always be there for you. The house wont be quiet, cus i am the one who will make them laugh again.

Jeev, I will always be there for you, dont worry. I love you.

No comments: